Yes, you can use hair removal cream after waxing to remove any remaining hair. Keep in mind that applying immediately after waxing could damage your skin. The chemicals in hair removal cream may burn your skin. So, it is a good idea to use any hair removal product after a few days. Always test your skin for any sensitivity by applying a small amount of cream first. Do not leave it on the skin longer than the instructions and do not apply or use a body formula on your face.
How to use Veet Cream?
So these are the steps to use a hair removal cream (Veet) after waxing:
- Read all the instructions carefully before using Veet.
- Wash your skin clean and pat it dry.
- Apply the cream on your skin and spread evenly to fully cover the hair.
- Leave it on for 3 to 6 minutes (for legs).
- Using the spatula, remove the cream in the opposite direction of your hair
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water
How to use Nair Cream?
Nair hair removal cream is good for sensitive skin. You can use it while you are showering for fast and effective hair removal. It contains Argan Oil to nourish your skin keeping it moisturized and hydrated. It is perfect for sensitive skin and gentle enough to use on the legs, the bikini area, and underarms.
Before you start
Using their sensitive hair removal cream is easy and painless. Before starting read the directions and warnings on the pack. Always complete a patch test before you begin by following the steps in the instructions. Make sure your skin is clean and dry before you begin.
How to apply?
Here is how you can apply Nair:
- Apply cream outside of the shower.
- Make a smooth and thick layer of cream to make sure all of your unwanted hair is covered but don’t rub it in.
- Wash your hands well after applying. Wait at least 1 to 2 minutes before showering.
- Step into the shower and follow your usual routine.
- Keep the cream covered areas out of the direct stream of water for at least another 3 to 4 minutes. Total hair removal depends on hair thickness.
- After 3 to 4 minutes, test a small area to see if your hair can be removed. Hair should wipe off with a damp washcloth. If the hair doesn’t remove easily, leave it for a few more minutes but no more than 10 then simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
Once the cream and hair have been removed, rinse the skin thoroughly under the shower you should expect your results to last up to 7 days.